Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and other relevant data protection regulations. Our contractual documents, forms, declarations of consent and other information provided to you (e.g. on the website) contain further details and additions for processing purposes.
We process your personal data if necessary to comply with legal obligations.
If necessary, we process your data for identity verification, for the fulfillment of tax control and reporting obligations, for the archiving of data for purposes of data protection and data security as well as for the examination by tax authorities and other authorities. In addition, the disclosure of personal data in the context of administrative / judicial action may be required for purposes of gathering evidence, prosecuting or enforcing civil claims.
We process the following data:
- Last name, first name
- Contact details (e.g. email address, address, telephone number)
- Complete application documents (e.g. CV, certificates, references)
- Social security data (e.g. birth date, place of birth, maiden name, social security number, health insurance, DEÜV data and marital status)
- Billing data (such as salary, working hours, sick leave, vacation entitlement, bank details)
We share your personal data within our company with those departments that require your data to comply with contractual and legal obligations or to pursue our legitimate interests.
In addition, the following entities/bodies may receive your data:
- Contract processors commissioned by us (Art. 28 GDPR), service providers for supporting activities and other responsible persons within the meaning of the GDPR, especially in the areas of e.g. IT services, logistics and printing services, external computer centres, support/maintenance of data processing/IT applications, archiving, document processing, compliance services, data validation and plausibility checks, data destruction, customer administration, letter shops, marketing, research, billing, telephony, website management, auditing services, credit institutions.
- Public authorities and institutions in the event of a legal or official obligation under which we are obliged to disclose, report or share data or the disclosure of data is in the public interest
- Bodies and institutions on the basis of our legitimate interest or the legitimate interest of a third party (e.g. shared with public authorities, credit agencies, debt collection, lawyers, courts, experts, affiliated companies and executive bodies and supervisory bodies)
- other bodies for which you have given us your consent to the transfer of data
As far as necessary, we process your personal data for the duration of our employment.
In addition, we are subject to various storage and documentation obligations, which among other things arise from the legal framework. The deadlines for storage and documentation specified there are up to 10 years beyond the end of the employment relationship.
Ultimately, the storage period also after the statutory limitation periods, which can be, for example, according to §§ 195 ff. of the Civil Code (BGB) usually three years, in some cases, <s>but</s> also up to thirty years.
You have the right to request information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, the right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, the right to erasure pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, the right to limitation of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDRP and the right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR.
In addition, you have right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a fundamental principle, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR. However, this right of objection only applies in the event of very special circumstances related to your personal situation. It may also be the case that our rights override your right of objection in certain circumstances. Please contact our data protection officer if you wish to assert any of these rights: datenschutz(at)hilt-evolution.com
You only need to provide the data necessary for us to take up or conduct an employment relationship or data which we are obligated by law to collect. Without this data we will generally not be able to conclude a contract of employment with you. If we request further data from you, you will be separately informed of the voluntary nature of the information.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR). The supervisory authority responsible for us is:
[The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information]
Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit
Königstrasse 10 a